Course Title : How to prepare the Bar Bending Schedule like a Pro ?
Course Objective :
After completion of the course , the student shall be able to :
- Understand the terms associated with reinforcement and can read the reinforcement drawing
- Find out the shape, cutting length and weight of reinforcement
- Prepare the bar bending schedule from any RCC drawing
Module 01 : Basics :
- What are the Basics of ReBars ?
- How to find the unit weight of bars?
- What are the basic shapes for re-bars ?
- What is meant by Cover ?
- What is Cutting Length ?
- What is meant by Bent up bar ?
- How to find the cutting length of a bent up bar ?
- What is meant by laps ?
Module 02 : Applications : :
- Different types of reinforcement for a RCC beam
- Solved example of Rebars for RCC Ground beam
- Solved example of ground beam G1
- How to find rings with reduced spacing in a beam ?
- Solved example of P7 type of beam
- How to find the cutting length of a stirrup ?
- What are the different types of slabs ?
- Reinforcement of One way and two way slabs :
- Reinforcement of RCC columns
- Reinforcement of RCC footings